EMBODIED WELLNESS SERIES
The Embodied Wellness Series is a monthly series focusing on healing the physical body. Each month we will focus on a system of the body (nervous, digestive, muscle, respiratory, circulatory, etc) and we will do some deep cleaning and healing to this area of the body.
As you may know, since December 21, 2012, the shift has no longer been about ascension, but about embodied enlightenment; no longer trying to leave the body (ascend), but now trying to bring Spirit into the body (embodied enlightenment). This is a profound shift in how we experience ourSelves and our Humanity.
The intention of this program is to help us achieve and maintain Embodied Enlightenment. In order to do this, we must clear and balance old karmic patterns and wounds held in the body so that Spirit can take up residency within the body once more.
As the current waves of energy are putting extreme pressure on the lower chakras, we are seeing lots of health issues light up, as Spirit directs us where to place our attention on past imbalances that require correction in order to embody our Enlightenment.
This program was created with the help of the Archangels and Masters to heal these health issues and to help us achieve our goal of Embodied Enlightenment. It is entirely possible to achieve Enlightenment in this lifetime, if we understand where and how to direct our energy; and right now we are being called to direct our energy into clearing blockages from our bodily vessels. The Embodied Wellness Series meets once per month (generally, the first Wednesday of the month) from 7 to 9 pm. This series is open to both women and men and drop-ins are always welcome. Abundance Exchange: $25.
Embodied Wellness Workshops are generally the first Wednesday each month from 7 to 9 pm:
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m. - Overview (Entire Body)
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m. - Digestive System
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 7 to 9 p.m.
Location: 210 Vallejo Street, Suite C, Petaluma (Map & Directions).