SACRED SELF CARE
A Feminine Energy Series
The Sacred Self Care Series is a monthly series focusing on honoring our feminine energy and reconnecting us to the value of sacred self-care and self-love. We cannot truly care for others and love others from a fifth dimensional perspective unless we can fully care for and love ourselves.
The Dalai Lama says - "The world will be saved by the Western woman when she comes into balance.
Mother Mary says - "Love and Peace on Earth will happen when women care for themselves enough to take responsibility for their reproductive organs, for how many children they will or won't bare, for their sexuality, and for their own finances."
Sacred Self Care is a monthly series focusing on accessing and utilizing our female creative energy to create Love and Peace on Earth through Sacred/Spiritual Self-Care.
This series is brought to you by Mother Mary.
Each month we will focus on a topic related to women and self-care. Topics include:
- Responsibility: When is it mine and when is it not mine
- Your voice, speaking your truth, and your uniqueness
- Why Touch is important
- Self-confidence and Self-respect
- Creativity: how to create and how to destroy
- What is success and how does it define you
- Balance - why it matters and what does it look like?
- Financial independent and why it is important
- Why your feelings are your best friend
- "Compassion is soft ruthlessness." - Mother Mary
- Being an empath and empathy
- Energy vampires and how to avoid them
- Self-restraint: what does it look like and why it is important
- Women's intuition and knowing
- Sensitivity and Perception
- Spiritual Autonomy
- Self-acceptance and Personal Empowerment
- Sex, Sexuality, and Sensuality
- Self-first or selfish
- Beauty - inner and outer
- Your reproductive organs - who is in charge? (Hint, it's not you.)
- To rest and replenish
- Wellness and wellbeing
- To nourish and be nourished
- Are you ready to let go of the heart-wall?
- And many more...
Sacred Self-Care Workshops are generally the second Wednesday each month from 7 to 9 pm. Classes are $30.
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m. - Overview & Female Energy
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m. - Separating from Mom's Female Energy
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 7 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, January ____, 2019 - 7 to 9 p.m
Location: 210 Vallejo Street, Suite C, Petaluma (Map & Directions).